A practical book in which you will find answers to your queries on how to take X-rays properly in order to avoid unnecessary repetition. It Gives a detailed description of the radiological position to use for the exploration of a specific organ or structure as well as the most suitable projections and radiological parameters in each case.
1. Examination of the head
2. Examination of the thorax
3. Examination of the abdomen
4. Examination of the spinal column
5. Examination of the forelimb
6. Examination of the hind limb
Author/sAmaia Unzueta Galarza, José Ramón Sever Bermejo